Sat, Dec 10|
2023 EnVision Board Workshop (Zoom)
In this Zoom workshop you'll make a personal vision board for 2023 through a guided creative process that allows you to envision your future, rather than plan for it. You'll discover what 2023 has in store for you by tapping into your higher self and allowing your intuition to lead.
Time & Location
Dec 10, 2022, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM PST
About the event
Join us on Zoom for the 6th annual EnVision Board workshop. If you haven't attended before, you're in for a real treat as this is not your typical vision board making process. No pre-work is necessary, in fact it's discouraged. Simply show up with an open mind, pile of old magazines, and blank poster board. You'll be guided step-by-step through a unique intuitive creative process resulting in your personalized vision board. You'll be amazed to discover what your higher self has planned for you in 2023!
All are welcome (ages 18+). No experience necessary.
4:00-4:15 Welcome and introductions
4:15-4:25 Guided group meditation to tap into our higher selves.
4:25-5:25 Timed intuitive creative process.
(Please Note: If you arrive after we've begun the creative process you will not be able to participate.)
5:30-6:00 Sharing and reflection of EnVision Boards with group.
1 large poster board
As many magazines as you can collect (ask your dentist, hair salon, neighbor, library, school if they have any to donate)
Large space to spread out and create
5 Reasons to Create an EnVision Board
1. EnVision Boards allow you to tap into your subconscious mind (intuition), uncovering your deepest wants, needs, and dreams for the year ahead. Traditional vision boards are created using your conscious (thinking) mind, which can limit your scope.
2. When hung in a prominent place in your home, EnVision Boards provide a daily visual reminder of your deepest desires for the year. Visualization is a highly effective tool to stay focused, grounded, and motivated.
3. EnVision boards help you get unstuck, by allowing time to get out of your overly programmed brain and let your creative juices flow.
4. EnVision Boards keep you emotionally connected. Each time you glance at your board throughout the year you'll notice something new. This opens your heart space for gratitude, grace, and appreciation.
5. EnVision boards are fun to make! The creative process is a unique way to tap into your deepest, rawest morsels of inspiration without scrutinizing them. No need to organize, analyze, or beautify your board.
2023 EnVision Board Event Zoom$44.00+$1.10 service fee