Sun, Dec 10|
Palo Alto, CA, USA
2024 EnVision Board Workshop (In-Person)
In this creative workshop you'll construct a personal vision board for 2024 through a unique intuitive process which allows you to envision your future, rather than plan for it. Open to women (18+).
Time & Location
Dec 10, 2023, 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM PST
Palo Alto, CA, USA
About the event
Join us in-person for the 7th annual EnVision Board workshop. This is not your typical vision board making process. No pre-work is necessary, in fact it's discouraged. No need to organize, analyze, or structure your board. Simply show up with an open mind, pile of old magazines, and blank poster board. REGISTER SOON! This in-person event is expected to sell out!
You'll be guided step-by-step through a unique creative process resulting in your personalized vision board for 2024. This particular creative process taps into your deepest, rawest bursts of inspiration without allowing time to scrutinize or second-guess them. You'll be amazed to discover what unfolds when you trust your intuition and surrender to the creative process.
Open to women and those who identify as women (ages 18+). No experience necessary. Scissors, glue, and refreshments provided. Exact address in Palo Alto will be emailed prior to event date.
3:00-3:15 Arrival and intros
3:15-3:30 Guided group meditation to tap into intuition
3:30-4:30 Timed intuitive creative process
(Please Note: If you arrive after we've begun the creative process you will not be able to participate)
4:30-5:30 Sharing and reflection of EnVision Boards with group
Supplies to Bring:
1 large blank poster board
As many magazines as you can collect, about 10 is ideal.
Why Should You Create an EnVision Board?
1. Beacuse it's fun! And we all need more joy, creativity, and playfulness in our lives.
2. Because it's a chance to go deep! You'll tap into your subconscious mind (intuition), uncovering your deepest wants, needs, and dreams for the year ahead. Traditional vision boards are created using your conscious (thinking) mind, which can limit your scope.
3. Because it's motivating! When hung in a prominent place in your home, your board provides a visual reminder of your deepest desires for the year. Visualization is a highly effective tool to stay focused, grounded, and motivated.
4. Because you'll meet other like-minded souls! When groups pf women come together, magic happens.
5. Because it's important to do something just for you! Take this time away from all other responsibilities to focus on your own well being.
2024 EnVision Board Workshop$50.00+$1.25 service fee